Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ABOUT THE BLOG

I just wanted to take this time to let everyone know that I am still learning how to manage the blog and make entries etc. I have been concentrating on the Photo School Building and classmates for now but if anyone has anything they want to share during their time of service please feel free to send it in to me. You might not have been a PH but you have some photos and stories that relate.
Maybe you even knew a PH and have photos or stories about him or the Photo Lab where you were assigned.
There is going to be different Labels assigned to every category, so if your subject is not about the
School or Classmates I will still publish it and in the archive it will come up under a category that pertains to what you sent in. I hope this makes sense.

No comments: